Tuesday, May 3, 2011

natsukashi ;

Im content although to be honest your actions confuse me. Positive negative positive negative. I dont know how to progress/keep going.

Today I probably spazzed out a bit of happiness. I ignored the other crap in my life. I havent faced it yet though. Tien and I were talking about how as little kids hide and seek and tiggy was fun. It still is ! So we thought we would play it when tiens birthday came around. Keke~ I mean not all fun is from alcohol.

I want those aviators and boots TT just wait until i visit temt and rubi again. I drank that new boost drink today. It was alright. It was too much like a smoothie for me. And too much smoothie means vomiting (for me). I hate smoothies and shakes. Gughh. A waste of my free boost :'(


- Lyhnn

1 comment: