I am the lowest of the low. I cant believe i did this. Everything was perfect i was so happy and then i lost control and ruined it, it wasnt until someone spoke up that i was aware of the situation, embarrassed, i ran. Do i have any control. I feel sick in my stomach and i know that i am going to dream of this tonight because i am so pitted with guilt and regret right now. So ashamed. I dont want to be reminded of this ever again. I dont want to see myself like this ever again. I dont want to face it. Im staying away for awhile. Bear with me as i may withdraw from everything. I dont understand what drove me. And drives me everyime. Its only ever happened once before. I am just too shocked so this is why i just want to let it all out. I just want to scream out WHYY?!. Never again will this happen. Im scared. Im sorryk.
- Lyhnn
No comments:
Post a Comment