
Fridays are awesomee. I love them.
Today we had pracs for biology and chem.
Everyone kept on rushing around for equipment and i think its the most fun part.
Chem was funny, especially with Duyen, Silvie and Tien. Duyen with her attitude. Silvie and Tien just giggling.
But the guys always have their job of being gay. That kiet jabbing me in the back TT^TT". and Taii frkkn singing random songs with brandan and well i dont need to mention randy. Because everyone knows what he gets up to.
I heart chem and bio class (L).
Today we had pracs for biology and chem.
Everyone kept on rushing around for equipment and i think its the most fun part.
Chem was funny, especially with Duyen, Silvie and Tien. Duyen with her attitude. Silvie and Tien just giggling.
But the guys always have their job of being gay. That kiet jabbing me in the back TT^TT". and Taii frkkn singing random songs with brandan and well i dont need to mention randy. Because everyone knows what he gets up to.
I heart chem and bio class (L).
- Lyhniee
HEYYYYYYYYYYY I WASN'T SINGING RANDOM SONGS!
ReplyDeleteMe and Brandan were singing out our emotions :)
still baka yarou`s !
ReplyDelete