Thursday, February 27, 2014
happy ;
Ahoy hoy - Day 2
Myvee came over so we could catch train together. Train got delayed weirdly then we found out something happening at corinda station. Later found out someone threw themselves on the tracks :(
Delayed 30mins still made it to class. Only cuz we rushed though. Much sweat in the lec LOL
Bumped into Randy and Lam and KT. Randy and lam came with us to meet up with Hannah since Tien needed to go class. Soon it was just Rnady Myvee and I and shit got loose :L haahah hilarious we just ended up pop quiz "old school" lol and a vid of me LMAO`ing cuz myvee did her chipmunk face with the ketchup song far out :L
Tien soon came back with Jenna and Hongg in tow. Lam came back as well. Off I went to my lec with Jazziepoo and on the way I rode elevator with Alisa and Truc whom I saw yesterday.
Afterwards we bumped into ADRIAN fckn hell how awesome was the day gonna get hahah I miss that guy so much aye. I convinced Jaz to eat at Funny Funny with me Tien Myvee and lam. Good good yummy.
Tien and I stopped at Colette afterwards :)
Tired but I am so overjoyed to be with people at qut hahaha my whole uni life until now has been loner :L I tried to make friends at UQ but its hard to stay in contact like Jaz always says. I still have a few I contact :) I never bumped into people at UQ but over here :) Anywho was really happy today. Today was a good day.
- Lyhnn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment