Heyy
So first day of QUT yayy ^^ I was happy. Started off the day at good ol' UQ though because of their orientation/market day today but all I was looking for was the sunglasses stall to replace my sunnies. Unfortunately I couldn't find them. Kiet later texted that it was at the Museum but I was already at QUT by then.
I bumped into Alisa and Truc today while they were getting off the bus at UQ so I kind of lead them in since they hadn't been to UQ before. SO hilarious they are soo funny. Some guy was like "want to get discounts on textbooks" and we were like nahh and then truc was like "she doesn't even go here!" hahahah fckn hilarious every time :L
Caught the loop to gp because I was scared I'd get lost on the way hahah All good got into my first lec and found a friend from orientation. Then we had break and I chilled with Tien and Jenna. Went back into the lec for another 2hrs. This time was Anatomy yayy keen as hell for it :) LQB with jazzie before we kinda ditched in the middle of the 2hr lec. Met up with Hong bought my wifi usb, quick Hanaichi and headed home.
Home and I'm so dead.
- Lyhnn

No comments:
Post a Comment