Thursday, October 10, 2013

nauseous ;

LOL bloopers from last time I vlogged



Been super tired these days, waking up at 7 for the cert while going to sleep late. lol my fault really =/ but holy shit this morning I woke up and I was nauseous, dizzy and groggy. I felt like I wanted to vomit. I was scared because when I'm sick I never get that I-need-to-vomit feeling so what the hell was happening I was thinking is this because I've been getting few hours sleep a day?? why? how? what's happening??

but god today was horrible, dizzy and light-headed most of the day.

So this was condensed from an hour yesterday:


need to finish this book.


- Lyhnn

4 comments:

  1. Aww I enjoy watching your videos so much!! I couldn't comment on your previous post on my laptop == but pls continue making more hehe

    ReplyDelete