I was watching a LanaMckissick video when OMFG look at the first comment LOOK at it!!! Goddamn was it so hard to remember the author ? A very very famous one at that :L One job MrTizzman1! You had one job :L
Hi
It's been two days since I finished necromancer and since I was thoroughly disappointed and unsatisfied I really wanted, needed something I knew was a really good book so I read chrysalids by John Wyndham. Like I said I already read this in year nine and I really liked it. It's only 200pgs also.
Hi
It's been two days since I finished necromancer and since I was thoroughly disappointed and unsatisfied I really wanted, needed something I knew was a really good book so I read chrysalids by John Wyndham. Like I said I already read this in year nine and I really liked it. It's only 200pgs also.
The story is set in a world centuries after some nuclear disaster and the world has reverted back to ancient times where people do not know about fuel or phones and only had farms and horses and the only thing that survived the disaster was the Bible(far out really??!!) and a huge part of the world was still contaminated so they live by the Bible because they do not know how else to live. Also they thought the world was flat and that God created the disaster that killed the ppl centuries before.
Our main character is a normal boy but he's different, in his world physically different will get you killed but his ability is not physical and he finds others like him living secretly. There's a lot of secrecy and fugitive like stuff in here.
Right off the bat I read like half of the book within a couple of hours. It flowed so well and didn't drag and when I thought I should skip a bit of the text, it picked right up again. At times it was really stomach churning and I just wanted to know more and more. Such and excellent read I felt that it read exactly like how classics should read. A PAGE F*CKN TURNER
When I read this in year 9 i thought it was an alternate world kind of novel by the first 50pgs so i hated it because I don't like steampunk =/ but its so awesome after 100pgs so good.
ARGGHH THIS IS WHY I LOVE CLASSICSS IN SCI-FI
As always my reviews are horrible but I highly recommend you happily go read some reviews if you thought this is your kind of thing.
- Lyhnn
Our main character is a normal boy but he's different, in his world physically different will get you killed but his ability is not physical and he finds others like him living secretly. There's a lot of secrecy and fugitive like stuff in here.
Right off the bat I read like half of the book within a couple of hours. It flowed so well and didn't drag and when I thought I should skip a bit of the text, it picked right up again. At times it was really stomach churning and I just wanted to know more and more. Such and excellent read I felt that it read exactly like how classics should read. A PAGE F*CKN TURNER
When I read this in year 9 i thought it was an alternate world kind of novel by the first 50pgs so i hated it because I don't like steampunk =/ but its so awesome after 100pgs so good.
ARGGHH THIS IS WHY I LOVE CLASSICSS IN SCI-FI
As always my reviews are horrible but I highly recommend you happily go read some reviews if you thought this is your kind of thing.
- Lyhnn

No comments:
Post a Comment