Wednesday, August 21, 2013

perfume ;

I'm sick of this weather and season. I want summer and spring already. I want heat and sunshine. No more flu and no more wind.

AHH I'm following too many people who reblog the same thing. My tumblr is a mixed blog. I keep it that way but I now I'm following these people and they reblog a lot and ofc I can't help but reblog, it's all so beautiful >w< hehe

Today I went to the interview full of confidence :) I think I did pretty well :) Hopefully anyway afterwards Hong and I swiftly did a finance exchange as her train to my station hehe. smooth ;d went to UQ since I haven't been to the used book store there recently and forgot that the Wednesday markets were there. A Oxfam Tent popped up there and there was a cute guy there so I bought something hehe, good for the charity too ;) Met up with Kiet and then hung out at city. Then visited Rosa and we hung out on her break. Met up with Hong after and we went OfficeWorks then home :)


- Lyhnn

No comments:

Post a Comment