Hello
Went out shopping today at the City with sister. Went to Sunnybank afterwards because I got Batman Begins last night and I wanted the other 2 DVDs to complete the series so, very fortunately, I got the last Dark Knight Rises, from what I could see at least, and the 2nd last The Dark Knight :D Not a fan of DC Comics but as a fan of Christopher Nolan. Absolute master director of action movies ^^
I wish he directed the Avengers :C but then the Avengers wouldn't have had bits of humour in it if Christopher Nolan directed but I don't care :( I wanted him to do it! So bad god I wish Marvel had him under contract for their movies :C
Maybe I should get one of those T-shirts that said "I was into superheroes before it was cool" jk ew :L
I just feel sad how people like them but not know anything about them :L Only think they're cool *cough coughs** Ronnie *cough cough** LOL ;P
That's okay though haha I have a T-shirt with a cross on it and heck I don't know much about Christianity. Actually LOL I do know a lot lol
Hate how all the Hayao Miyazaki movies were gone :( Wish I had known about the closing down sale date earlier!!!!!! WAHHHH D;
Since I've been going Sunnybank a lot lately there were many rude fob chinese & viets, I mean this isn't anything new ofc I know this already but lately I've been in contact with more. They just don't know the meaning of personal space, I know that it depends on each person and how they were raised, like if their family is up in your face like that too then ofc they would be hahah but yeahh irritates me sometimes
- Lyhnn
I wish he directed the Avengers :C but then the Avengers wouldn't have had bits of humour in it if Christopher Nolan directed but I don't care :( I wanted him to do it! So bad god I wish Marvel had him under contract for their movies :C
Maybe I should get one of those T-shirts that said "I was into superheroes before it was cool" jk ew :L
I just feel sad how people like them but not know anything about them :L Only think they're cool *cough coughs** Ronnie *cough cough** LOL ;P
That's okay though haha I have a T-shirt with a cross on it and heck I don't know much about Christianity. Actually LOL I do know a lot lol
Hate how all the Hayao Miyazaki movies were gone :( Wish I had known about the closing down sale date earlier!!!!!! WAHHHH D;
Since I've been going Sunnybank a lot lately there were many rude fob chinese & viets, I mean this isn't anything new ofc I know this already but lately I've been in contact with more. They just don't know the meaning of personal space, I know that it depends on each person and how they were raised, like if their family is up in your face like that too then ofc they would be hahah but yeahh irritates me sometimes
- Lyhnn

No comments:
Post a Comment