So today I woke up early because I had a phone appointment with a Career Councillor and now I know what I want to do with my life yayy then cousin came over for a while. Then I was basically squeezing little, I think in english you call them tangerines?, idk little little lemony orange fruit the size of a cherry or smaller. I was just squeezing those into a bowl, that took like an hour or my life I think or maybe more :L idk but do you know how much juice each of them has?? like frikken 1-4 drops!! seriouslyy omg little shits T_T
fingers were wrinkley afterwards
Lucky I love lemon and honey
on another note LOL:
I still laugh everytime I see this
You Stay Classy San Diego
- Lyhnn


Thank you for coming by Lyhn!! I love your gift, and Stitch!! You must've read my mind because I've been needing a padlock for pracs @ Uni hehe. I'll see you very soon dear ;) xo
ReplyDeleteHehe ^^ thanks for not kicking us out sooner ;P Yeahh I saw the lock and was like OMGG it's sooo myvee ^^
ReplyDelete