On sat, went to play tennis with Ngan and her cousin at the Darra Tennis courts :) Was sunny, tiring and funn. I knew I would feel all sorts of sore the day after. Next time I'll invite hong over so we can play with Dalena and too and lets see funn yes we played for a couple of hrs :L
Read a lot that day.
Let's see today I went to an interview but wasn't prepped and was nervous as hell but all they did was put me in to watch one of their operators so all good and we talked and shit.
After that I went to Toowong book bank and then library being right there I spent hrs in there hahah Time went by so quickly and next minute it was afternoon borrowed a heap of books though fml I forgot I'd be carrying them home :(
- Lyhnn

No comments:
Post a Comment