Wednesday lets see, I woke up at 6 with the alarm then fell asleep again until 7 then I hurriedly chucked on my jogging shit grabbed my phone, mp3 and earphones and texted hong and jaz ran out the door and into the rain T_T god seriously I got back inside and hong and jaz hadn't replied and I wondered if they were awake. Surely jaz was but she didn't reply :S
I also wonder about Paddington because we planned it to be on the weekend but we got busy somehow? yeahh and so post-poned to today but then hong woke up at 8 and texted me and then she texted jaz. Jaz then texted us saying it's postponed to next week because the roads are hilly at Paddington, roads would be slippery so it was a no go today.
I don't remember what I spent the day doing probably busy tidying more stuff and taking out more stuff to clean yepp

No comments:
Post a Comment