It was raining once again. no jogging today as well.
Was called into work today because boss forgot that the psychol working today was on holiday so didn't work. Instead we went to xray my back. It's had problems since I was a young`en. My back was bent to the left when I was young because I kept leaning that way when I wrote. After that incident I've maintained good posture and am always aware of my posture since it's really important to me since I was a kid. My back is normal.
In recent months my back has been aching more than usual. It used to only ache the day after I did strenuous exercise but now it's been hurting while I sit and sometimes when I stand. I few months ago Len asked my dad about my back and dad just spouted out "because when she was little..." and didn't say anymore and I know he mostly bullshits to shut people up so yepp classed as bs.
But it triggered a memory of when mum went to vn cuz grandpa died. It was me sis and dad and I climbed onto the bath rim and fell with my lower backbone hitting the nozzle. GOd it hurt like hell. I remember running into the room holding my back but I didn't go to the doctors or think it was serious. This was in grade 4. Dad didn't have any meaning into what he said but he may very well have figured out what made my back as weak as it is today.
It's aching even as I'm typing this. A dull ache though.
After that parents and I spent quite some time at Officeworks because I couldn't decide on a desk chair. Finally got one went home, assembled it and brought it into the room. you'll see it when I take a picture of the room. I don't get why all the chairs tilted? Why when you can't even keep it tilted? I figured taht you needa leg rest or something to be able to tilt the chair.
- Lyhnn

No comments:
Post a Comment