it's just how I am. Not like I don't enjoy good company once in a while though :) good small company :)
- check out the artist on tumblr ---> heyluchie quite awesome indeed
Yo! mum is in MIA right now so using the opportunity to blog. L
Let's see lately I haven't been jogging in the morn because I've felt more tired than usual. I don't know if its because it's a kind of placebo effect thing but yeahh I've been tired aye. It's okay I've been somewhat biking so that's my activity LOL.
Earlier this week my mum bought a bunch of corn for us to eat yayyyy corn on da cob! You can imagine me like a combine harvester sucking up every row on the cob xD
- Lyhnn






I like that cute story. The birthday party thing actually happened at my grade 9 birthday, where everyone was outside watching movies and I was in my room playing Stepmania LOL. I like my space too. :)
ReplyDeleteHope you're well!
LOL Stepmania, I sucked at that :( I'm doing fab honey ^^ Hope you're doing swell :)
Delete