Tuesday, June 18, 2013

sparkly ;


lol mutual agreement? seriously >_> an agreement an be nothing but mutual -__-

ahh I feel like some coffee...

I had a dream that I was riding a train on the ocean (like the one in One Piece) but there was no ceiling and you could feel the wind pass by. While the beach was coming into view, I looked up to see the sky and saw an air fallen bullet train with people jumping out. Some of them coming close to crashing into our train until the wind swept them past us. 

It was scary when I saw the bullet train in the sky with all of its carriages twisted. Scary but pretty because the sky was as pretty as this photo. It really had that dream filter, with the sparkly and haziness on the sides. ahh makes me want to go to the beach too bad it's frikken freezing :L

I think it might inspire me to draw the scene. It really was beautiful. so blissful. then back to rl :(


- Lyhnn

No comments:

Post a Comment