Thursday, June 20, 2013

sleep ;

Gaddamn +__+ Fckn Hirato hot as fck. Love Hirato *nosebleed*
For him I might even throw away my husbando.  Hirato reminds me a lot of Kakashi, they both supporting characters who watch over the main characters development. I think I'm a sucker for those types  >////< haha because I can name characters that I like in other mangas like Kakashi and Hirato. Shigure in Fruits Basket, Takaomi in Oresama Teacher and Munechika from another manga.

-----------------------

Last night I listened to the song from the last post on replay until I fell asleep. Last night my sister was typing away on her laptop with her Chem EEI due sometime through the night so I decided to try falling asleep with my earphones in listening to this. I swear I have never fallen asleep while listening to a song before, even the most soothing music kept me awake but it was a miracle that I fell asleep. (^-^)b

It's so hard for me to fall asleep. I envy those who are easily able to. I remember on the plane to vietnam in '09 I only slept 2 hrs T_T and Shelly shook me awake too, saying it was breakfast. fml... I was pretty pissed inside... lol

Anyway I always think about putting images with kind of emo/corny quotes on it but always back out because lol always sounds like I'm fishing for compliments ew. I kind of just want to express you know but nahh I don't want to look back on my blog and see some corny thing or emo thing. Sorry if I do post something up like that in the future.

Today I also woke up earlier than usual. Got up ate and did a bit of reading.

This is what partially inspired me to draw again :) 


ps. It's a GIF, it might only show the end result


- Lyhnn

No comments:

Post a Comment