Today I had some business at the city to take care of. Afterwards gallantly got onto the shuttle bus from gp to kg even though I'm not a QUT student. Felt so badass >:] anyway met up with Hong and we agreed that I would sleep in her car because I literally had little to no sleep last night.
So i would sleep in the car while she went and studied and attend her exam afterwards. She locked me in and I slept for like an hour after an hour of repositioning myself lol until i I finally fell slept on my face. That was the only position that i felt comfortable.
Todays photo dedicated to the person who started pumping out 'alive by krewella' in their car that bloody woke me up. Yes I love alive but fck you man. You lucky I was locked in mate and that I couldn't see you.
So a while after waking up I needed to pee :L. I swore I had already went to the toilet beforehand and did not drink any more fluids after that but nope I still needed the toilet.
Looked at the time and Hong would have just started the exam. Fml did not know what to do :L had to just hold it in. Also prayed to god that she somehow did well on her exam and finished earlier. Thinking back. We shouldn't have made this decision while we were half dead from sleep deprivation. That was a bad idea LOL. Thank god she came back after roughly an hour and I learnt that her exam was 2 hrs long. I would have died in that car lol. My friend also texted me asking me to meet up and I just thought I could be meeting up with them but no I stuck in a car underground, needing the toilet... Life is sweet isn't it.
Anyway hope Hong the best of luck for her exam since she came back for me :L
Went to eat Ramen at Kadoya while Hong had the curry. We then shipped a bit then was driven home.
Got home and what do I see. MY PRECIOUS!! le lipstain had arrived :D my baby How i have missed you
- Lyhnn

No comments:
Post a Comment