Friday, June 14, 2013

bed ;


Yo yo I slept until 12 today lol even then I felt so tired. I don't really know it just felt like something like I was drained idk it was a really weird feeling like I was out of it. Also I had that feeling of kinda feeling like I was sick but that went away. It's probably because my immunity has gone down because I didn't let my body recuperate well.

Ahh oh yes! my mum bought Banh mi thit for me this morning, as soon as they told me while I was still in bed after waking up at noon, I shot up aye! YUM!

My sister will move out of my room soon :D she mentioned it to me a few weeks ago but then exam time came up so we didn't have time to tell mum yet. That was a mistake because my sister wouldn't get out of bed goddammit and I'd be trying to sleep while she was typing away on her bed. The girl refused to wear any jumpers but just used her quilt as a piece of clothing for warmth.

The first night she told her to get out, she moved the study room. Then the second night I stayed up with her because I couldn't sleep but it ended up going on until 3am and then i was like GTFO *_* Everynight I have to tell her to get out at around 1 bloody hell. I should have moved her out before exams. Well her exams are over now and I've been whining her to tell mum so yay finally we can mover her out tomorrow +_+ IMeddiately! No one disturbs mah sleep T_T

I had the whole house with my parents today because after school my sister had to go to this dance competition at Logan until 10pm so my parents have already gone to pick her up and now it's just me at home. Scared? you say, not really lol until I physically see a face in the window then I be shitting my pantsu >_<"


aw~

- Lyhnn

No comments:

Post a Comment