Monday, March 25, 2013

shm ;

**yep I got so excited that they reached 208K that I printscreened it** hellyea

SHM :(

Swedish House Mafia. 208K viewers around the world.
Their last show. 25 March 2013. Bittersweet.

I will probably forget the performance even if I try to remember but hey that's why there's yt :D

The set was soo good though. I have to go to more festivals this year.

Anyway busy busy busy. sushi tomorrow though. thats probably the only thing I go out for nowadays, go eat sushi :L

I had one night of procrastination where I was watching politics news and reading about things on america. That country, is so strewed >_> and if things continue, which they probably will, idk what is going to happen. Its like something out of a movie but its real life but most people are ignorant or don't believe it you know? or they don't care but other people die for it, people like Aaron Swartz a genius sociologist & internet activist (also co-founded Reddit) who "committed suicide". Won't go into all that. I know I sound preachy a lot heyy. There's just so much information out there and I want to share it really =/

gotta study because I did nothing while shm was on :)


- Lyhnn

No comments:

Post a Comment