Friday, March 22, 2013

politics ;


let it run its course.

 anyway how are you guys. I've been super stressed. I am doing politics luckily because that's easy anyway its much more indepth then you would expect. It's more like human philosophily, like in the tutes we are constantly asking why this and why that because basically, if you think about it, politics is made of ideologies (practical of non-practical) from various peoples and so we're diving into their thoughts and they're views on society and stuff haha hope I made sense

anyway this is really nooby stuff i'm writing right now anyway because I've just started liking politics this year so yeahh I'm the dumb one in my tute because everyone has pretty much been interested in politics since forever. They know so much more than me and I'm just trying to soak it all up. They're so aware of the country, history. I didn't know that John Howard was a conservative even though he was part of the liberal party but conservative can be really anything these days.

God I'm so tired most of the time. gotta go study.


- Lyhnn

No comments:

Post a Comment