Thursday, March 28, 2013

break ;


I camwhored and ew LOL puffy face haha and then I look into my photos a few days later and look what I find =_=


cheeky little bum +_+

Anywho I'm tired ughh came home at 8 today. I stayed I uni until 6 and then went shopping for healthy study snacks for 30mins so that I don't binge on some junk I have at home when I'm desperate, tired and craving certain junk food because of the stress. Then waited for the train which took 30mins then came home about an 1hr later.


did I mention I do politics? hahah nahh I won't ramble on today. I'm too tired.

butttt I learnt yesterday that people who do not query about things related to them are less empathic wow. I never made that connection peoples.


Btw I feel so stupid at UQ makes me feel like shit lol no wonder Sarahmay got out so soon :( because I remember her telling me "how can people be so smart??!". Sometimes I wonder if I'll ever be good at something related to my field. I mean I loved BIOL1040 that I did last year because it was more of a health subject because we learnt about how hunger is triggered and things like that. I absolutely loved it ^^ coming into this year I had high hopes of doing something similar to that course but no it's not happening.

 I hate how UQ doesn't get into it at the start like I have engineering people who are still doing intense BIOL in second year ?? I mean come on the fact that they chose engineering was most likely they didn't like biology in the first place. Making them do biology is just setting them up badly because they're unmotivated and/or don't care as much for the course as the other students and that drags the other students down when they have to work with the engineering people for practicals and they don't dgaf.


- Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment