Tuesday, September 4, 2012

densha ;



Been bumping into people more often.

I need to find myself. What will my future be like.

I realised I haven't ever talked about my day at uni in detail so here goes nothing....
I couldn't wake myself today even though my alarm playing avicii and stuff was booming loud so I was thinking hm I have psyc lecture first so I can skip that but then I remembered that they were talking about sleeping last lecture and I've always had an interest in studying sleep, I used to go researching about stuff on my own :L. so I had to wake up ughh horrible so I do what I usually do when I can't wake myself up. I start singing along to it haha. It really wakes you up(Y).

I only had 2 lectures today. A 2 hour psyc and 1hr biol.

Rode the train to uni with Emily. I often ride the train with her nowadays. Went to my psych lecture and it was about day dreaming today but then that topic finished and I started to doze off lol I woke up some time near the finish.

I really love my second psyc lecturer, the first one looks and sounds like steve jobs, anyway my sceond lecturer is doing a masters or something but she's always a lecturer. A very good one at that. She's really full of energy and I just think she's cute haha cuz she has this lisp! and this awesomee accent. Her accent is mostly british but I pick up an american accent in her words sometimes. omg I just love her lisp and accent.

biol lecture. new module and the lecturer was indian and he talked really fast D: But he did clearly explain stuff so that was good.

Went to indro to meet up with Hong and eat sushi like we do almost every other tuesday lol so poor though LOL. I shouted hong this week because there was a piling about of money I owed her :) We tried a new dish which was seared salmon. I suggested to try it since I tried that same one at the hanaichi sushi bar and it was yumm :)

yeahh that was my day today :)

Went back home. I won't talk to anyone tonight though because I really wanna concentrate on chem study with the exam on saturday. I've been like talking to a lot of people over these last 2 weeks and haven't been getting as much done :(. Gotta sacrifice the communication and once again become anti-social just for a while, as much as possible anyway hehe

----

eerie.
----


- Lyhnn

No comments:

Post a Comment