god I hate my biology group member. Doesnt reply to emails until ages, we had deadlines yet she doesnt even follow them. I dont even know them but at least I get the job done you know. I dont know what we'll do if she doesn't get her section done by the due date on wednesday. I'm just so stressed out because of her. I can't complete my discussion because she hasn't given me an article yet and says she's still looking... its been like 2 weeks? srsly... and so i can't finish my discussion which means we can' t get started on the powerpoint. The other person works efficently so i thoguht until I read her intro oh man we're gonna have so much plagerism % on turniton no joke. :( It was like reading the papers again and she has other assessment also so she's very stressed so she's just left me and the other no replying chick to do the powerpoint omg. I'm about to be really over this. I can't wait until this week is over. I think I'll have to do the powerpoint myself because the other chick hasn't even did her section ftw. clueless, doesnt even read the info on the site aye. Whats keeping me going? my music (Y)
omg she just asked me when is the due date....
wednesday....
No comments:
Post a Comment