
SO today I didn't do my wall :L instead I just looked at the wall sticker again lols hmm I did tidy up some of my desk. Nahh I spent most of my day just cutting all the vegies and stuff for pasta bake since I wont be able to do it got my sister any more and it she usually doesnt even have a preference for food. she just doesn't like eating. She doesnt even feel hungry.
Anyway this is one of the foods she's pretty alright with, most of the time she's like its okay... its alright.. or idk... when I ask for her opinion. She doesn't even have a favourite colour which makes me sad as she doesn't think or have any sort of opinion. Its really rare to see her take a liking to anything so each time there is something that comes by that she likes, its nice to see. I see a lot of people like this with varying degrees of uncertainty in their lives and in themselves. Having not found what they are passionate for. Going through life living other peoples dreams and hopes. I don't mean to offend people, its just something I've always thought of at the back of my head and constantly reminded when thinking about some people, including my sister :(.
Anyway yeah she likes the way the wall sticker looks. she said that it looks like it was painted like that :LL and that it looks pretty~
I did dye my hair today. At first it didn't even look light, looked like my old hair colour. T_T then my hair dried and wow its lighter. Not really light but lighter ^^
2 weeks to go and still training! more determined than ever!! >:]
- Lyhnn
No comments:
Post a Comment