
kotetsu~ aka tiger~
yosh yosh!! minna helllos hello
So i just finished tiger and bunny the other day (my god I love tiger :D his personality is soo cute) such a bloody good anime best one I've seen in a while, I think there's gonna be a 2nd season. and today I finished Higashi no Eden (Eden of the East), currently I'm watching Kuroshitsuji.
Today I went for a haircut at sunnybank's french door. A hair salon that cuts ronnie's hair and he said that used to cut big bangs hair so I went there today and lol the trouble we got to get there :LL first there was the heat!! trained with hong and ronnie, then bus then train again but we stopped at one stop early and so had to walk ther rest of the way.
Then we came to french door, there was a direct path from the train station to the frikken street arghh :LL lols so then when we came into french door I was all sweaty and stuff and loolz I guess it must have been gross for them to cut my hair while it was like that :LL anyway I told them it can be anything, just trim and style, and keep the fringe and as long as I can tie my hair up it can be any style.
Then we walked all the way back to sunnybank marketsquare and ate at little hong kong. These were taken after we walked all the way back to sunnybank market square omg so hair a bit effed up :L
before that we went to Yuens to buy candy heheh the white rabbit candy and the chewy strawberry ones! yumm~ went to plaza and hong and ronnie went eb games while I checked out cotton on. hehhe and there was more than clothes I was checking out ;) lolz so anyway bought shorts since they were $5 and a pack of bracelets heheh went to ronnie who was playing techika 3 lolz and umm I got some ezyway though I shouldnt have though it gave me an upset stomach. Then we sat around ezyway heheh just umm hanging lolz
Then we went home by going to the city and then going train home. Grabbed le mX. bloody hell wakling in the heat was sooo frikken damn annoying :LL was gonna say hot lol nahh shit
I like how they curled my moustache ~ yee
- Lyhnn



No comments:
Post a Comment