Wednesday, January 25, 2012

nezumiiro ;



ohh yeahhh thats right I dyed my hair yesterdayy Its not really light actually since well if you know mocha
its a rich kind of dark chocolate colour but now my colour is even but I liked my angel ring around my hair :LL the golden ring around my hair from the uneven hair dye AHAH well thats what I used to call it now all my hair colour is even again so can dye it another colour. 

I think its the same colour as last time though but it looks like the tips as black but when held to the top its the same colour. I think my ring will appear again LOLs well it was a japanese kind of dye so ofc it worked on my asian hair :P

 I was really contemplating about dye`ing my hair a grey tint or maybe even grey not full on but yeahh, I know it sounds weird and crazy right well fuck you lols I thought it would look nice they also had pink too lol but no I think I will dye my hair blond soon, this brand of dye didn't really kill my hair. It didn't stink when dye`ing and the conditioner they give you is amazing my hair is so damn soft and smooth that heck I was exercising and was getting so annoying as my frikken hairtie couldnt hold my hair. It just kept slipping off my hair because my hair was soo smooth FAAA so I gave up on tying it and plaited the bitch lool. tooo smooth!!

Went to taek and asked them smart ones for more info on uq :P heheh not necessarily needed if you know what I mean ;)


- Lyhnn 

No comments:

Post a Comment