( っ '๐')づ Five things
Five things you will find if you open my bag:
- concealer
- tissues
- lip tint
- wallet
- my fully loaded gun
Five things in my bedroom:
- pig clock
- chi
- monthly calender
- kakashi plush ♥
- byakuya& hitsuguya pillow
Five things I’ve always wanted to do in my life:
- get a dog or two
- go JAPAN and the world with tonnes of money
- to spend and spend without a care in the world about mah financial situation
- to acutally be not rushing through the train station
- to do a handstand and stay be able to stay there
Five things that make me very happy:
- shopping
- getting stuff for free
- my family happy
- new ipod
- food esp free food
Five things I’m currently into:
- kikki.k shit
- fashion
- accessories
- oats & oatmeal
- house music esp from europe dayumn
Five things on my To-Do list:
- get a tatt
- dye my hair
- do my wall
- stick on my wall sticker
- get fitter
Five things some people may or may not know about you:
- I'm very emotionally balanced
- I'm actually really strong and mostly totally unaware of it :LL
- I crave fish and chips ALL THE TIMEE esp chips
- I don't have good short term memory
- I'm studying to be someone who may one day help cure cancer
- Lyhnn
- go JAPAN and the world with tonnes of money
- to spend and spend without a care in the world about mah financial situation
- to acutally be not rushing through the train station
- to do a handstand and stay be able to stay there
Five things that make me very happy:
- shopping
- getting stuff for free
- my family happy
- new ipod
- food esp free food
Five things I’m currently into:
- kikki.k shit
- fashion
- accessories
- oats & oatmeal
- house music esp from europe dayumn
Five things on my To-Do list:
- get a tatt
- dye my hair
- do my wall
- stick on my wall sticker
- get fitter
Five things some people may or may not know about you:
- I'm very emotionally balanced
- I'm actually really strong and mostly totally unaware of it :LL
- I crave fish and chips ALL THE TIMEE esp chips
- I don't have good short term memory
- I'm studying to be someone who may one day help cure cancer
No comments:
Post a Comment