
why why? why why ? why whyy ?? am I not going to the kpopfest on saturday :'( ~
BTD~
Hello hello
I came to school at 11 today, I hate my computer lets just say that. I want to take it to the window ans smash it through the window and go outside with a baseball bat and hit it several times. LOL
the second hand computer is soo slow. I swear, and I havethe most patience with this sort of stuff. If it were my sister, who complained about it 24/7 when she couldnt use her computer, the second hand computer would already be oustide, smashed to pieces, I mean she kills the mouse when it freezes anyway, sighh -__- and thats why we've been through a couple of mice (? or is it mouses)
Anyway the only thing stopping me from chucking it outside, is that its the only computer with microsoft office on it.
So i couldnt finish my justification because it kept freezing. Its not duo core so I cant do two things at once or it freezes the crap out of them.
Went to school, made the dishes, maed mistakes, did the just at school when I was meant to do the evaluation and did the evaulation at home. LOL.
So , saw hongs snorlax and can I say, its prettay awesomee my friend ;D
hey heyy I just saw this (below) posted on tumblr HAHHAHAHA i hate life. why am I not going to the kpop fest.
"2011 Sydney Kpop FestivalNews so far:- CNBlue, 2AM, Miss A, Sistar arrived in Sydney today- 4minute, KARA, Secret will arrive tomorrow - Shinee, SNSD, TVXQ, MBLAQ & B2ST on Friday morning- The concert rehearsal is late tomorrow afternoon.- Yuri and Tiffany (SNSD) will be hosting- There are various special stages involving: 4minute & Miss A,CNBlue & Yoseub (Beast) & G.O. (MBlaque)SNSD & ShineeChangmin (2AM) & Hyorin (Sistar) & Gayoon (4minute)- The concert will air on MBC on December 3rd- Channel"
fml fml fml I dun like you ronnie and yen, unless you get something from doojoon for me kekek LOL sighh -___- well you guys have fun :') wahh all my tumblr kpop ppl from australia are all meeting up at sydney and it pains me to not join in :( and they've got themselves posing with the tickets and stuff and it gets on my dash and every time, I die inside LOL well itsokay, if it was infinite, t-ara or 2pm then I'd jump someone for dem tickets :P
ate my dishes, fml T_T
- Lyhnn
HOLY CRAP I DIDNT KNWO THAT! OMFG SPECIAL STAGES~!! OMG LIVE!! IM GOIGN TO SEE A SPECIAL STAGE LIVE LYNN!!! :D
ReplyDeleteyou know why ur not going? because you have to do bio and chem man ^^
LOLOL well now you know :P
ReplyDelete