
So at home, eating, watching BOF and FO (Family Outing) and realise hong called me so she asked me to go ct with her to watch this kpop flash mob with ronnie.
went. ate at korean restaurant. sushi, was craving a boooooost. omgg boost but didnt have money. well didnt wanna spend dad's money so I didnt get any. Watched the flash mob, I have a whole 3 min on vid on my phone but somehow when I upload it there is no sound, but there is sound when tis playing on my phone :S
The flashmob was kind of better than before, there were a few guys that were pretty good. Went to southbank, Goma, art gallery, pekopeko ~ then ronnie's house HAHAHA omgg click and dragg the mouse left and right on the screen to hunt down the characters I made :LLLL and hover your mouse over them :P :LL and make your ownnnn ITS SO FUNN. then there was this jap lady yayoi kusama, if I rmbr correctly LOL lured us into this stuff while she was singing. hehe it was like in a trance ~ :LL
Ate at max brennar yeah ronnie has a photo already LOL cbf to connect my phone and upload :L so after that went home and omgg so tired at taek. :LL
I HOPE MYVEE HAS AN AWESOMEEE TIME AT VN :) and come back home safely ;)
- Lyhnn
No comments:
Post a Comment