
Hey,
Today I went to my first ever ice skating session. Told hong to come over so we could go to inala together. Met inala kids at the bus stop. Randy, David, anthony, kevin le, lam and vinh. Rode the bus and ronnie came on. Came to iceskating and hoa, kiet and other ppl arrived.
Went in there and wow I totally understand what my sister told me about 'once you get on the ice, you have no balance' LOL yeahh I totally suck at ice skating, being kind of co didn't even help one bit but then again, my sister who is more co-ordinated than me fell 20-something times in her first session, well I fell about 6 times that day but then I had the help of ppl so I didn't fall a lot and the times I didn't fall, I retardedly regained my balance or smashed into the side resulting in my arm being totally bruised up right now (if you wanna see a photo lol contact me) Ronnie, Hong and Randy gave me good tips while ppl kept on helping me lol. I kept making hong laugh too, she was so pro ayye, more pro than randy HAHA.
All I did was make them wanna fall or scared that I would fall on them or stretch their shirt or just occupy their time :( I kept on going though, I couldn't feel my legs but I really wanted to get this before the end of the session. I kinda got the hang of it towards the end but then that resulted in a killer fall LOL I bit my lip, well the inside but it bleed inside the skin. I was so tired on the way back. Ate maccas after.
Went home. went to taek all for someone. Was pretty dead in taek. Although I like pushing myself. Wished good luck to my friends who are grading next week. Talked to peeps on msn.
- Lyhnn
No comments:
Post a Comment