Friday, September 30, 2011

tsukareru ;


somehow I find this so hilarious!

Woke up at 10 today. Mum went to market to buy stuff so I woke up and made egg and potato salad again. Took a while and I cut myself while cutting potatoes. Ouch but it was a small cut. I relaised i was sick because i felt so cold and sneezed everywhere i went.

Ate the egg salad with my sister while watching xxxHolic wow it's been a long time since I've come across it. I used to read it so when my sister saw it in the library she borrowed it. We watched till 2 and then I went to sleep at 3 because I was feeling tired and sleepy. I woke up at 6, ate and went tutor.

On my bike, reading some chem while talking to hong. I'm stressing about bio and English. I've been researching for bio so long but so far I haven't found anything that has enough depth.


- Lyhnn

No comments:

Post a Comment