Thursday, September 29, 2011

sushi ;


sushi! >:]

Went to Mt Om today and decided to try the sushi of Sushi shop Bento in the food court and it was absolutely delicious. It was nearly as good as the sushi at the city. Tried 3 kinds and my sister ordered one. My god I remember Yen telling me how the sushi there was quite good. Couldn't finish all of it and kept one roll for later. Got boost and went home.

I finished Inside out. Wow. The ending was good and the sequel of this book is out, released in July this year. Reading the preview of it also excites me but I'll have to wait till the end of this year, at least, to start it. Sighh*

Ate the last sushi and craved for more :P


I had a dream. It was one of those very realistic dreams. I haven't had one of those types of dreams for a while. I was amazed when I woke up, how detailed my brain could depict this person. I had a dream about a person. This person. I've know for 5 years yet I only see him 2 days a week, an hour and a half for those 2 days. I just couldnt believe I was able to recreate his personality so well, so fine to the most detailed of flaws, his way of talking and his personality O_O" That was why I thought it was reality. I didn't believe my brain had the ability to pull together all this knowledge. I mean I hardly talk to the guy nowadays. Weird. Anyway. It was a nice dream and then reality hit me cold in the face when I woke up and was suddenly in confusion. cursing myself for feeling something old. Something I realized ages ago that could not happen. but that dream. stupid dream.


- Lyhnn

No comments:

Post a Comment