
- For tien ;D, the fat cat. Nyanko sensei.
Chem reminded me that I'm fortunate things are over.
In SLP i'm grateful that my phone was on silent
At the start of parade - accidentally falling over
During lunch the band at the school was really good! Unfortunately I can't attend the concert because it's on the night of moon fest.
Japanese - good that the jap teachers were present. They are leaving this saturday though. They said they might go to the moon fest :D and eat Mooncake LOL
Home ec - the slump of the day even though I slept like 7hrs last night which is good considering I usually sleep 5hrs/night
btw changed the song, this song is on replay 24/7 atm, it reminds me of Epik High's Umbrella ft Younha
- Lyhnn
The songs you choose are another reason why I stay on your blog almost all the time :L
ReplyDeletekeke ;)
ReplyDelete