Saturday, August 13, 2011

pekopeko ;



Today was refreshing. Heheh. After a while of nothing but assignments. This morning or should I say afternoon was cool. Hong dropped by and then we wen to her house for like an hour or 2. I was suppose to help her with rearranging her wall but half of the time I didn't really do anyhting, just sat there watching her nieces. 

She's so lucky to have plaster walls and that her mum doesn't complain and tear don't shit form her wall. Her room is pretty amazing. I try to create some art works in my room but my mum is always like " why you doing that for, theres no need for it" or this viet phrase "mài đặt mài ̣điều", and stuff. sighh T3T"

Anyway, came home and was reading some stuff. Now I am trying to arrange my wall. I've been attempting for a long time now but stuff kept on being added to the pile so yeahh and also I have to get it right the first time as I glue them on and theyre really thin and if I tape them up the paint will come out. So I am arranging them beforehand on the computer on Microsoft OneNote where I can easily move them around and see what looks nice. Soon I am going to do my Jap.


- Lyhnn

No comments:

Post a Comment