Sunday, August 14, 2011

ni naru ;


Today, woke at 9:30 because I wanted to get home ec out of the way before I did my Japanese. Got onto laptop, opened Hec, Onenote(because jap was on there) and ended up rearranging my wall, on onenote again, I kinda got most of it done now. I also did most of my Jap. LOL and now I just started doing my home Ec again. I wanna finish it quickly and go talk to some cool ppl ^^. So hopefully that will encourage me to do it quickly because I really wanna talk to them :)

I've been using the "blogger in draft" which is suppose to be the future blogger, but got sick of it because it didn't have the old picture dimensions, so you'll see this picture is smaller than the last post AND possibly the most importatn thing !!! it didn't have my colour blue. Like OMG!! how could they not!! LOL. the things I stress about. but srsly. The tones of blue they have are disgusting, shallow and dreary =3=". This bluee, in this post is so lively and peppy and has depth I love it :LL


see! SEE?!!! look at it :D its beautiful~
|
V


- Lyhnn

No comments:

Post a Comment