
I really don't understand why they treat them like some disease, when they are too eager please someone just by making fun of someone else. Some issues, I understand but when the other person has done nothing to you whatsoever? they are too keen in making fun or excluding the other person. The other person isn't making a big deal of it but they just blow it up like some big as disease, making it something its not. It disgusts me. That is a form of bullying. They say "oh but it was a joke", " I was joking" or "but its true". In every joke, lies their true feelings. They do not have to comment on that sort of stuff. Just leave it alone. Its not even their business to begin with. I hate seeing it happen in front of my face, then they glance at me, expecting me to have some sort of smile on my face, mocking that person too. How dare you group me in with someone like you.
- Lyhnn
No comments:
Post a Comment