
Was super sick all of today. Sigh idk if i'll go to school tomorrow. So dead right now but determined to finished my chem. Its nearly finished since Tien and I are both working on it online right now.
Today, went to see Harry Potter (Last one) with Hong and well I know it moved a lot of people and I could hear sniffles from people around the cinema, I thought. well, its only because i'm out of it, that i'm not crying. man I was so dead today. My hands were not were not working properly, I was always out of breath, breathing heavily. bearly sigh. I hope i get no one sick tomorrow.
First time on a green cab~ reminded me of vietnam.
After HP we met Brandan, Denis and some other ppl to go to QUT but LOL we went to the wrong campus. It was Kelvin Grove Open day and there we were standing outside of Gardens Point. LOL eventually got there. Mann got sooo many freebies. If QUT is like this, I wonder what UQ would be like. kekek
Tried on some formal dresses. I liked one or two of them. It looked nice, but i felt exposed :L
Plus they cost so damn bloody much.
gee, I hate blogging when I'm sick because its all I talk about LOL.
this is what happens when I get sick.
- Lyhnn
No comments:
Post a Comment