Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Infinite ;


Happy BIRTHDAY MANDEEE ~ ! x3

-----

I think this picture reminds me of Hong, lol witty and the fact
that she wanted to grow a beard in year 10 :L

I think blogging calms me down. I forgot what it was like. Anyway, hong made me addicted to run - epikhigh, well actually L did :L

Its the 3rd week that i quit stalking my kpop but i'm always feeling the urge to renew my interest as soon as the weekend is near. Sighh this is hard.

Biology was umm weird. I found out something new and it really repels me.

I'm actually going round and round, im not facing the truth because im scared of letting go. What would happen if i do, its not good for me. There is so much negativity that repels me, that is why i am unsure, at present, but because everyone keeps reminding me, i can't move on.

Japanese was well. (we had a sub) everyone was really quiet and was working. Tien was like, wow we're never this quiet when Mrs Seto-payne is here. :L Maybe it was the a/c , we were enjoying it because we were in the library teehee~
or maybe it was because everyone just was too tired to bother talking.

sigh btw. my mixpod is not working hence no music which sucks :(


- Lyhnn

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Lyhn, for making my day so bright. When I'm left in the dark you are my guiding light to happier days and joyful nights, so stay strong with all your might. I know you can make it through all the pain that you feel, I'll always be here if you need to heal and regain your weakened strength, I'll help you out to any length.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol omg you werent joking about that rapping :L <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joking? Of course not :L One day I'll be rapping like it's hot. ;)

    ReplyDelete