Sunday, June 13, 2010

wakawaka ;

OMG fifa is awesome this year, i wish there werent so much draws though. I love the official fifa songs, waka waka - shakira and wavin` flag - K'naan. They are so very happy songs =]

I used to not really be into fifa, but this year i saw(this is going to sound corny) how many people became united as they celebrated there nation participating is something they could all realte to. How they were so happy and united from any country to any person they were all in happy spirits.

Since what bought fifa to be held in africa was this man from a nation called camerun in africa started dancing in celebration of his goal therefore the theme of this year is dance and celebration. Well personally i think any celebration where people come together no matter what their differences are, is really awesomee.

I love this ad for it. it explains everything and sorry is it so blurry i d/l`d it like that :(

WATCH IT ! love it love it love it ~!


the song wavin' flag featured in here =]



- Lyhniee

1 comment: