~ skip beat. Kyoko----------------------
I keep waking up earlier every morning and i hate it, just when i want to sleep in and i go to bed late anyway meaning that i am starting to lose some sleep.
Soon i will be in a fit of desperation because during these holidays someone borrowed my kakashi figurine, and i usually go to sleep with him on my table next to my bed and wake up looking at him too. -sigh- i miss him. I undoubtedly have a kakashi-complex.
Reading the usual load of mangas =]
Soon i will be in a fit of desperation because during these holidays someone borrowed my kakashi figurine, and i usually go to sleep with him on my table next to my bed and wake up looking at him too. -sigh- i miss him. I undoubtedly have a kakashi-complex.
Reading the usual load of mangas =]
- Lyhniee
No comments:
Post a Comment