Saturday, June 26, 2010

Nara ;


---------------------

Well today went to see a good friend, he is very respectable and i admire him quite a lot. He has many qualities that are hard to find in this modern age and because of them he is very successful with his studies and overall everything he does.

One day I wish to become like him.


There are hard choices to make on the way, i should have already made up my mind a long time ago,yet i am still stalling and with everyday that passes they become more and more risky and make me worry more.


I don't think i will be in touch with a lot of people these holidays. It's because i will be catching up on so much things that i haven't touched on since the last holidays.


I am hoping that i will not be lazy and continue to revise on maths, chem and jap, and finish reading my english book.



- Lyhniee

No comments:

Post a Comment