32. Which celebrities would you have a threesome with? chris pine and zachary quinto
33. Spell your name with your chin. l.yhnhn ... wow not bad AHHAHA
34. Do you play sports? What sports? Yessir I do, Badminton, Soccer, Netball, Swimming
35. Would you rather live without TV or music? FML TV. Life would be way more productive
36. Have you ever liked someone and never told them? haha sure
37. What do you say during awkward silences? what's that smell
38. Describe your dream girl/guy? silver hair, wears a ninja headband & mask over his mouth and nose
39. What are your favorite stores to shop in? idk lol I just thift/stuff on sale
40. What do you want to do after high school? lol it was a Bach of biotechnology at UQ
41. Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance? yes
43. Do you smile at strangers? yeah i do
44. Trip to outer space or bottom of the ocean? bottom of the ocean
45. What makes you get out of bed in the morning? my back muscles ;)
46. What are you paranoid about? spiders, bridges
47. Have you ever been high? not that I know of...
48. Have you ever been drunk? yeah
49. Have you done anything recently, you hope nobody finds out about? yes
50. What was the colour of the last hoodie you wore? grey
43. Do you smile at strangers? yeah i do
44. Trip to outer space or bottom of the ocean? bottom of the ocean
45. What makes you get out of bed in the morning? my back muscles ;)
46. What are you paranoid about? spiders, bridges
47. Have you ever been high? not that I know of...
48. Have you ever been drunk? yeah
49. Have you done anything recently, you hope nobody finds out about? yes
50. What was the colour of the last hoodie you wore? grey
51. Ever wished you were someone else? I wish I were lily colins
52. One thing you wish you could change about yourself? my self-esteem lol
53. Favourite makeup brand? idk I don't have much
54. Favourite store? Chatime?
55. Favourite blog? Kle's
56. Favourite colour? Sky Blue
57. Favourite food? atm probs eggs benedict
58. Last thing you ate? an orange
59. First thing you ate this morning? thit ga kho


No comments:
Post a Comment