Hello, I haven't used this blog in a long time because I usually don't have much to blog about, they're only minute details that, if I look back will probably look like i'm complaining about small things or talking about petty problems or things.
I did go to the Lifeline Bookfest, which I haven't done before but have been meaning to go since early last year but I completely forgot about it and missed the January bookfest. So I got some decent reads, there were a couple of books that I left behind which I really really regret like The Yellow Wallpaper (classic)
Oh I saw one Uglies book and thought wow whoever would give that up. >:[ shame on them
Book Haul:
The 5th Wave in hardcover
His Dark Materials Series - Phillip Pullman
Cryptonomicon - Neal Stepherson
Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep - Phillip K. Dick
The Shining - Stephen King
Memoirs of a Geisha
American Gods - Neil Gaiman
The Colour Purple (Classic)
The Harry Potter Series
I'll be going back there on Tuesday, I'll be trying to find the rest of the HP series, The Lovely Bones, ofc the Yellow Wallpaper, A Handmaids Tale, Hitchhikers guide and more :)
heheh
- Lyhnn




No comments:
Post a Comment