Tuesday, February 18, 2014

ultimatum ;


Today went orientation at QUT. I was not keen going into it. Dreading meeting people and making small talk over nothing but surprisingly it was very motivating and inspiring to hear from current podiatrists.Speaking about how tight knit the community of podiatrists are and the amount of funding from the government podiatrists are continually gaining as well as the prospects and salary of an independent clinic head.

The hills killed me and the random Chinese people that kept coming up to me speaking Chinese were bothersome. They totaled in about 8 encounters. One pair even waited for me to get out of the bookshop and followed me until I turned around then they spoke Chinese to me. I spilled my snow cone in the bookstore oops :(

Um got boost then headed to sportsgirl bought my first item of sportsgirl clothing. Went into Mecca for the first time intending to buy somethng. Found Rosa Emily Danchi and whats her name I keep thinking its Angela but its not LOL yeahh they all bumped into each other as well before me. snapped to kiet and I looked stoned as hahaha like gonesskis.

Later that night Ice skating, afterwards went home. talked for hours. big talks.


- Lyhnn 

No comments:

Post a Comment