Monday, February 10, 2014

ikea ;


Went Ikea today for the first time in forever. well actually for first time ever :P w/ Hong. Everything was soo awesomee omg amazinggg.

Took pictures of a lot of things. Saw new design ideas and inspiration. It's amazing to see so much creavtity in one spot. To touch the textures. Smell the wood and soak in the styled atmospheres haha it was amazing! We were like little children in a big play house or something. Awed by everything. 

Looked for my potential wardrobe and found a lot. I couldn't buy much though because I have to wait for the wardrobe to be perchased for me to buy anything else that could go in my room. Zzzz

In the end, came away from it all with a make up tray and a butterfly framed 3D painting and the beautiful catalogue which I've been collecting yearly since 2009. 


- Lyhnn

No comments:

Post a Comment