ha I know that feel far too many times throughout the day.
Let's see today Jaz and Hong were all free and that's a rare day so we all hung over and hong's cuz da bitch is broke as :L
We ate then we watched the first Hobbit movie. I like it, still good.
Let's see we then watched Perks of being a Wallflower. That one made an impression. wow, I'm like struck down because it was so hard hitting, I did not expect this movie to be so dark gosh. Definitely draws you in and then bam wow lol well I'll probably read the book and even get it because I like the other elements.
Now let's not forget the that Tumblr famous quote "We accept the love we think we deserve" It definitely rings true though. Tumblr is full of teenagers and buddings ones as well so I can understand why it's so plastered over Tumblr. It probably fully describes what they think but don't know how to express.
Anyway it's just really enforced with me because I recently read a series where this woman, who grew up baring the thought that she killed her parents and her foster father, ended up marrying this guy that liked her instead of marrying the one that she loved. So when the husband became abusive she took all her beatings and did not say a single word against him because she knew she deserved these beatings. That the beatings were nothing compared with what she had done. They eased her guilt. She didn't think she deserved any better.
Also don't you love it when you've made/microwaved your meal and its so delicious that you just consume it right there on the spot in the kitchen, even though you were most definitely going to bring it somewhere and watch something while eating. hahaha
I didn't quite remember this one until I heard the chorus :) then it all came flooding back :D
- Lyhnn

No comments:
Post a Comment