Wednesday, November 27, 2013

someday ;


You know I've really got something on my mind these days. That I hate these people. Why? Because THEY GET TO GO TO JAPAN IN THE NEXT FEW YEARS goddamit there I said it. lol but seriously I'll get there one day lol. I'd love to spend a year there improving my jap but mostly just experiencing all the seasons and festivals. Like I've ranted on tonight already lol autumn colours, winter snow, spring cherry blossoms summer tanabata festival so beautiful but I know even a year won't satisfy me lol I'd love to retire there to explore every different island of japan.

5 people I know are in Japan right now. 

Hope u people travelling to Japan soon step on dog poo somewhere or that the toilets splurt cold water onto your butt :L yes they can indeed do that +_+ talking to you tien better watch your bum lol 

You just wait and see I'll get there one day :'(


- Lyhnn

No comments:

Post a Comment