Thoughts For the Day
- Man the weather is so fcked up these daysss
- It's sunny today. when I don't need to go anywhere T_T. cruel world.
- Ankle is getting better. I can now climb up stairs without doubling over in pain like previous weeks where I had to take the elevator like some posh lazy person -sigh-
- It's sunny today. when I don't need to go anywhere T_T. cruel world.
- Ankle is getting better. I can now climb up stairs without doubling over in pain like previous weeks where I had to take the elevator like some posh lazy person -sigh-
- Idk I'm scared about stereo. plus my back with stereo. I'm just scared idk if I should go thinking back now it's not something I need. I don't need to go to festivals.
- Tempted to get back into shoujo but I know I must not otherwise nothing will be achieved for weeks. Going on tumblr was a bad idea. Reigniting my passion for shoujo when I have assignments to do.
HAHAHA Spider man must have been a little under the weather this ep.
- Tempted to get back into shoujo but I know I must not otherwise nothing will be achieved for weeks. Going on tumblr was a bad idea. Reigniting my passion for shoujo when I have assignments to do.
HAHAHA Spider man must have been a little under the weather this ep.
- I used to watch this spiderman cartoon series every morning on cheese TV or was it toasted tv in late primary
- Lyhnn


No comments:
Post a Comment