Wednesday, October 16, 2013

dwindling ;


Hi

Today I didn't have the cert thing so I slept until 11 when woke up, went to physio. After that I headed over the Inala Library and looked around to see if there were any good books. From the few visits to the Inala library every year, I've been seeing the number of teen books nearly all gone and the number of adult fiction dwindling as well. All that's left in the library of the teens section are graphic novels. it's alright when I want to read comics and manga but other than that, it's no good.

Myvee told me about how it doesn't have a good range of books. She's right because I was looking for the authors of books I need to read and I found little and I have a lot to-reads, a lot but only came out of the library with 3 books. One of which was my book that I held.

The Book thief, Tremor of Intent by Anthony Burgess (author of ClockWork Orange) and Ender's Game (my held book)

Came back home at then read and fell asleep (I think around 2) until 6 and there was that moment where I didn't know if it was morning or twilight LOL

still so good



- Lyhnn

No comments:

Post a Comment