Monday, August 12, 2013

grateful ;




Guysss THankyouu ^^
At first I couldn't smell anything but NOW I realise it's true beauty mygawd guyss :D love you :) You know how much I like to smell nice smells :P
Thanks Vinh for the card :)

Hehe Woke up to many wishes :) Lets see Went to Inala. Myvee Taii and Vinh were already at Tien's workplace so we hung there for a bit before heading to the restaurant. Then Hong and Randy came and the crew and complete. Majority of the orders were com tam :D Yummo. FML They started singing D: then the guy came out with a lemon ice tea :3 tankyouu. Tien went back to work and then we finished eating and then we bummed there for a while, not knowing what to do. 

Off we went to Sunnybank since Hong wanted bubbletea teehee so we ended up at Sakuraya. Chilled there for a while 

Oh guys I found my sunnies ^^ hehe they were in my bag. In a small pocket ><" A Thousand Aporogiesss

Went to tkd. Ko stopped by to say HBD :) Sister thoroughly disappointed me, leaving yet another bad reminder. Kiet deserves a mention. 

Once again thanks to everyone who took the time and effort to hang with me today and got me stuffs :)


- Lyhnn

No comments:

Post a Comment